1. Get your license
A license key is a secret piece of text that is needed to run you IntelliDocker. To obtain such a trial license key, you will need to fill in and submit a registration form from our website or request it directly from us by emailing your name, your company and your role there to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a docker-compose.yml file containing the license.
2. Put your license file into a folder
IntelliDockers are publicly available on hub.docker.com. After receiving the license as part of the docker-compose.yml file, you need to put your license file into a folder.
3. Run your IntelliDocker
Open your preferred command prompt on your computer and run >docker-compose up. Your IntelliDocker will get started and it will give you your localhost URL where you cand access its UI interface.
One time Sync
Any time you start your IntelliDocker, it will need
to access the Internet just once to sync with a reference World
Time Clock. Afterwards the Internet connection is not needed
anymore. None of your data leaves your isolated environment
The IntelliDocker only makes a simple GET request to a predefined
set of Word Time Clock online services to validate its licenced TTL.
Easy Pricing Plans
Request a free trial or buy a pro version.
- 10 day validity The trial license will offer you 10 days of unlimited number of calls with the limitation that after each call you will have to wait 5 to 20 seconds before making another call.
- 5-20 second limitation After each call you will have to wait 5 to 20 seconds before making another call.
- No limitations The PRO versions does not have any limitations in terms of the number of calls, but they will have a pre-set time to live (TTL), per our agreement.
- Unlimited number of calls Make as many calls as you desire with no time limitations. Contact Us